Summary of qualifications
- Accomplished attorney with ten years of litigation and bankruptcy experience with a focus on criminal and traffic defense, debtor representation and family law.
- Excellent negotiation, communication and client interactions skills.
- Self motivated and dependable professional.
- Admitted to the Ohio Bar and the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern District of Ohio.
- Represent debtors in Chapters 7 and 13 bankruptcy cases. Institute adversary proceedings on behalf of creditors in bankruptcy cases.
- Defend clients in all misdemeanor criminal and traffic cases including OVI and driving under suspension and felony level child support, theft and burglary charges. Instruct clients on driver’s license restoration.
- Collaborate and interact with local community as past president of the Bankruptcy Committee for the Toledo Bar Association. Responsibilities include organizing the committee’s annual continuing legal education seminar and scheduling speakers to address concerns and interests of the committee at its monthly meetings.
- Maintained a general practice with an emphasis on family law handling contested divorces, dissolutions, post-divorce child custody, support and property settlement matters along with representing both petitioners and respondents in requests for civil protection orders.
- Sole Proprietor, The Law Office of Andrea Henning, practicing in the Toledo and Bowling Green, Ohio areas; January 2007 to present.
- Public Defender, Toledo Legal Aid Society, Toledo, Ohio; 2006-2008.
- Juris Doctor Magna cum Laude from The University of Toledo College of Law, Toledo, Ohio ~ 2005
- Bachelor of Science, Political Economy from Hillsdale College, Hillsdale, Michigan ~ 2001